Marked For Deletion

  This morning I marked my facebook account for deletion. While I haven't posted on my personal account for 10 months I was using my professional page to share these blog posts. Lately I found myself lurking around Facebook just to see what was going on which was just about zilch and making a comment or two. Another reason I kept my Facebook page active was to track the copyright infringement of my photography. I've never hid my dislike for the social media platform which had promise in the beginning but there is absolutely no good attributes left. Under the new Meta branding it's only getting worse so set yourself free from the scam, spam, hacks, advertisements, political crap, unwanted messages, unwanted people, maintenance and gain back time .
   I still have my website, my blog and my email. Isn't that enough ?

michaelpennphotography@gmail.com





Comments

Popular Posts