Breaking The Connection

 Apparently two years off of facebook and a year off of Instagram still isn't enough of a pull-back for me. I've deleted all my forum accounts, I've parked my flickr account and this will be my last blog post at least for six months, if not forever. I'm tired of reading about horrible exhibitions by institutions looking to cash in on the trending social topic of the moment, clowns with the most followers getting the press and opportunities, grants given to those only with the right connections, the age discrimination that now plagues it, the ass kissing, the collusion, the pay to play, the "safe" exhibitions. Natasha began and runs the Michael Penn Photography facebook page and if she no longer wants to bother with it that's ok. I'm done until the joke of world of photography and art is taken seriously again.

         

Comments

Popular Posts