A Master Plan

  I spend a good amount of time thinking of a master plan. A way I can continue as an artist without being a homeless one in my old age. A way to pay for supplies and local travel. A way to pay for print archiving and publishing. A way just to survive. I have several notebooks scattered around for recording thoughts, memories and ideas, also for the better part of the last three years I always carried around a pocket notepad to jot things down. I don't own a smartphone and I'll do everything in my power to never own one. To me the are the worst piece of technology that has infested the world today. I'll always physically write things down on paper or on the large school house chalkboard hanging on my wall. Things are too easily forgotten when they're on a little digital device loaded down with apps and other BS. Oh, that also goes for photos too.
     

Comments

Popular Posts