My Street

 After getting off the train in center city I walked down to the South Street Diner for a good breakfast before my trek around downtown. Sadly the diner had four booths occupied in a place you would once have to wait in line to eat at. What the hell is going on in American culture today that people feel they're too good to eat a diner ? Ok, I'll keep that rant short. I must have covered about ten miles on this warm Spring day and slowly began to snap away but not as quickly as I would have liked. there are a few things I'm trying to do different this time around. One is too spend more time in one neighborhood instead of covering all of downtown. Second is to take more photos and not to analyse the situation as much as I use too. By the end of the day I ended up with a few photos I was happy with and I'm looking forward to getting out there again.

 

Comments

Popular Posts