Spoiled


 With my blood pressure through the roof I just walked in the door and felt the need to write this. I just spent almost the last hour waiting for a bus that never came. My plans were to go a couple of towns over and photograph a few buildings. As I stood there waiting I was thinking about how spoiled you become living in the city with it's easy access by walking, the subway, buses, and taxis. No I didn't forget about Uber and Lyft....FUCKEM ! As a photographer it's a dream unless you're a landscape photographer. I would say it's next to impossible to photograph what I want to out here without a car but first of all I can by no means afford one and second I have no wish to own one. So my options are to take the train back into the city when I can afford to or photograph my neighborhood which isn't holding my interest.

 

Comments

Popular Posts