Needed

  I'm currently putting together portfolio books of all my projects from over the last 15 years. I've switched from print archives in boxes to this method for the much smaller space it consumes and the much friendlier viewing experience. Try to show people bare prints and they put on white cotton gloves and are usually so worried about handling the print they lose the experience of viewing a physical print. I'm trying to assemble these at as low of a cost as I can and I'm in constant need of paper and ink. A local art supply store has been working with me on the books. So what I'm looking for is few hundred sheets on 8.5x11 Epson Premium Luster Paper or something comparable and ink for an Epson P800 printer. If anyone has either of these items and are no longer in need of them please email me with a description and price. Thank you.

 


Comments

Popular Posts