Tuesday

  A typical Tuesday for me where I take the train into center city and have breakfast in a diner then ride the subway to take photos. Breakfast was at the Broad Street Diner in South Philly who will be lucky to survive the new proof of vaccination mandate. It's only been a couple of days and their business has dropped to almost nothing. After breakfast I rode the Broad Street Line to the North Philly Station where even the Police Station inside of it was no deterrent against gunfire. Jumping back on the train I transferred to the Market Street Line where people are now tagging the inside of the train using kitchen torches which smells kind of like hair burning. I called it quits after seeing two junkies barf on two different trains. See you next week Philly.





 

Comments

Popular Posts