DELETION -, again

  It's been over a month since my Facebook account was deleted, or so it was supposed to be. After the due date of deletion they don't send you an email saying that it actually happed and some have said my account still pops up from time to time. See, Fakebook can't show investors and advertisers the people are deleting their accounts because it's not good business. Assume that once you have a Facebook account your information, photos, etc will always be there if can see it or not. Oh by the way if you log in during that month long buffer before they "delete" your account it cancels the deletion.

  Today I marked my Instagram accounts for deletion and the process is just as bad but why shouldn't it it's owned by the same asshole. I haven't posted anything to my accounts in six months and it's a huge waste of time dealing with spam, hackers, horrendously bad photos, advertisements and other assorted crap. So away it goes because time is better spent on other things.

  


Comments

Popular Posts