2005 And The Move To A Digital SLR

  In 2005 I made the move to mostly digital photography with the purchase of a Nikon D70 camera. At the time I was still using a film Minolta SRT101 camera that was left to me by my father. The digital slr market was only a few years old with photographers not really knowing if they were good or bad. I made my choice of camera after talking to someone who owned one and talked up it's whopping 6 megapixel sensor. The day after I bought the camera I went to New York City to try it out and it was kind of a strange learning experience. I never owned an auto film slr so I kept looking for the film advance lever after every shot. I was also very conservative when it came to taking photos because after all you only have 36 exposures on a roll of film. After about two weeks I got use to this new fangled device and began taking photos of the Ben Franklin Bridge.

This was the first photo I took with the Nikon D70 camera in 2005.

I'm offering signed prints of this photo on 8.5x11" Hahnemuehle Fine Art Photo Baryta Paper.

$100 with domestic shipping included

Contact me : michaelpennphotography@gmail.com








Comments

Popular Posts