Only Two Prints

  I've been selling prints for 17 years now and sometimes you just can't win when you offer prints for sale.  The change seemed to happen sometime around 2012 when people became picky, confused and overwhelmed. Over the last five years whenever I post about prints for sale I'll begin to receive messages and emails saying "you need to offer more for sale" or the more common "there's too much to choose from and I can't make up my mind". All this almost makes being represented by galleries again worthwhile even though they take 50%. Ok, enough of this mild rant and back to the prints for sale.

I'm offering for a limited time these two prints taken in New York City in 2008.
Printed on 8.5"x11" Hahnemuele fine art photo paper and signed on the back.

The sale of these prints goes towards funding an upcoming instant photo project I'm planning.

Prints are $100 each and include domestic shipping

Contact michaelpennphotography@gmail.com







Comments

Popular Posts