Manic Sunday - The Art Life

 Diner Snapshots

This weeks diner snapshots come from Bob's Diner in Roxborough Philadelphia and Lancers Diner located in Horsham Pennsylvania. I'm about halfway thru my 6th portfolio book of photo prints.










Devil's Pool

Already the middle of August and the documenting of Devil's Pool continues. I'm staying away when the light is stark as I much prefer the cloudy days when the light is flat. I'm hoping for another month of good photos.











Watercolor Portraits

More pads and new brushed have arrived. I've now painted 110 fictitious portraits and while I was nervous in the beginning I'm now very comfortable looking at how my style has slightly progressed with different colors, brushstrokes and angles.




































































Comments

Popular Posts