Electricity

   I'm continuing to like using the Fuji Instax Wide but there are a couple of things that I'm concerned about. One is the ability to find the Monochrome film which always seems to be backordered with the exception of some expired film packs. Second is finding a method to scan the photos. My 15 year old scanner is horrible and I hear there can be problems with even the newest scanners because of the reflective glossy layer on the film. If I plan on publishing a book, zine or something I'm going to have to find a reliable way to scan them.

   Some are missing the point of these small one off photos. They email me asking to see them larger or that I should make prints of them. One of things that pisses me off about the art world and it's mostly the art markets fault is that large art is better when what they really mean is that you can charge a lot more money for large art.























Comments

Popular Posts