100 Index Card Abstractions

 As of last night I've finished 100 4x6" index card abstraction paintings, all signed, numbered, scanned and assembled a video slideshow. I enjoy painting these and I don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon even though it's only one of a few art projects that I'm currently working on. I've put more thought into the process of getting these into the hands...and on the walls of collectors. The most obvious is to of course set a price and advertise it in many places. That's all well and good if just about everything on the internet wasn't controlled by a pay to play algorithm. My ideal way would be to fill a large vending machine or two and strategically place them in ideal locations but my low price point wouldn't be enough to pay for a machine. So what I'm thinking of right now which of course could change by tonight is to offer them for $25 each.

Video Slideshow
Index Card Abstractions





  

Comments

Popular Posts