Bob's Diner

  Not every week can be filled with photo opportunities in a small closed environment such as a diner but that doesn't mean that it's not interesting with the chance of meeting new people.

                                                                             Photo 196


  During the work week it might be slower but it gives you the opportunity to engage with people without having to talk over other people. I have noticed that people are much more relaxed during the weekdays.

Photo 197



I've witnessed a lot of compassion by the waitstaff at Bob's, especially when it comes to those fighting with difficult medical conditions. 

Photo 198



The word still seems to be spreading about what I'm trying to accomplish at Bob's and more are showing up to be a part of it. Even the customers who would keep to themselves are opening up. I love it.

Photo 199



   I've had several people ask me where they can look at all the diner photos besides in the photo album that I bring with me so I decided to start a Flickr page dedicated to this project. A few people wanted to why I didn't use Instagram...why?...because you have to join Instagram to see the photos and besides I fucking hate it. Is Flickr the best choice? Most likely not but the choices are very limited.

You can see all 200 photos so far here.


                                                                             Photo 200



      There are now 200 photos in the project so it's time to graduate to the next largest photo album which holds 300. This album should be filled by Thanksgiving.


Comments

Popular Posts