Hiatus

   I think it’s time for a hiatus from posting on this blog. I haven’t had much to say lately and with the latest expansion of the Meta social media empire with their introduction of “Threads” the thought of becoming more reclusive, more silent is a very attractive one. With one more social media platform people are now dividing their time even more and there’s a feeling of talking to oneself and for that I don’t need to be online. I have no idea how long this hiatus will last as I’ve been known to stay away from the digital realm anywhere from a month to three years. 

   I do have three Instagram pages for Devil’s Pool, Chestnut Hill and another for Bob’s Diner. Any of those pages can become silent once I run out of photos to post. I would post the links to each of the accounts but Instagram for the desktop is down right now (LMFAO).

I can be reached at michaelpennphotography@gmail.com






Comments

Popular Posts