Good Grief

  Today began like any other Tuesday with me taking the regional rail train into center city. While switching to the Broad Street Line subway I was happy taking a photo of lottery tickets and change on one of the seats. It got me thinking that I could do a typology on things left behind on subway seats but most of what I see is very vulgar. Trust me, you don't want to know.
  Fast forward to the Broad Street Diner and I met another regular who's name I forgot by the time I got home. We had a good conversation about diners and next time I'll write his name down. After breakfast it was back to the subway which was a sticky mess and running very slow today. Once the subway came above ground I started to use the tiny Sony W100 camera for black and white. It's a camera I have to get use to as my Ricoh GRD replacement. After about 45 minutes on the train I noticed a couple of homeless men pulling down their pants and "crop dusting" passengers. If you don't know what crop dusting is please consult the urban dictionary. This was enough for call it a day because an act like this in Philadelphia has a very good chance of being met with a stabbing or more likely gun fire. Tomorrow I'll be right back there.








Comments

Popular Posts