West Philly

 I was a little bored this morning, it just happens sometimes and it's likely that the city is partly to blame. I got my mostly cloudy day which was good but the Melrose Diner was dead so no photos there. The Market Street Line was stacked up and at one point, I was the only person in my car for a dozen or so stations, the return trip wasn't much better and in the end I did get one good photo in the 8th Street Station. I figured to mix things up and got off the train at the 60th street station and walked back a few blocks looking for things of interest. That area is plagued by gunfire and to be honest there aren't many neighborhoods outside of center that aren't these days but I only passed a handful of people which was weird considering they were forecasting in the mid 60s today.












Comments

Popular Posts