A Morning Walk In the Wissahickon

  This morning I once again decided to stay away from the city and go to breakfast at Bob's Diner. Afterwards I wanted to go for a walk in Philadelphia's Wissahickon Park. The whole time I came across a handful of people on the trails and the cloudy weather made the hike very enjoyable. I used this walk as a form of meditation and to contemplate art, photography and my blog. Up until a couple of weeks ago I was posting everyday and have since cut back to every other day. For the Summer I think I'm only going to do my "Manic Sunday" posts unless there's something I just can't wait to post. Social media has the masses brainwashed to post every day if they want to stay relevant but I see no use in doing that with my blog. Before I knew it I covered almost 5 miles and felt refreshed as I emerged from the park.


   




















 




Comments

Popular Posts