Sudden Changes

  Unexpected changes can pile up fast when you’re an artist working on several projects at the same time. First my documentation of Bob’s Diner came to an end for reasons beyond my control and it really took the wind out of my sales. Second is the reduction of days I go to Devil’s Pool and the small percentage of people there due to the main road and path being shut down until the end of the year. Both of these created a shock to my system and made me think differently on how I’m going to approach the rest of the year with the idea or making photos for myself. That doesn’t mean taking photos that I want to take because I’ve always done that. It means that the photos I began to take won’t see the internet, won’t be posted on social media, and will only been seen in print form if by chance you run into me or when I’m carrying a photo album or meet up. I will continue to make my world smaller.



Comments

Popular Posts